Last Updated: July 28, 2022
”) carefully because they govern your use of the website located at echelon.io
and the content and functionalities accessible via the Site (collectively, the “Site
”) offered by the Echelon PRIME Foundation (“Echelon PRIME Foundation
”), a Cayman Islands foundation limited by guarantee and without share capital.
The Echelon PRIME Foundation maintains the Site as a portal for information, news and updates about the decentralized digital ecosystem utilizing units of value denominated as “PRIME” For the avoidance of doubt, the Echelon PRIME Foundation does not control the blockchain on which PRIME are tradable or useable (the “Protocol”) and cannot control activity and data on the Protocol, the validation of transactions on the Protocol, or use of the Protocol. The Protocol is an open-source protocol that is maintained and processed by validators across the globe.
- Agreement to Terms. By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don't agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms. In that case, “you,” “your” and “User” will refer to that entity.
- Changes to these Terms or the Site. We may update the Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. If we do, we'll let you know by posting the updated Terms on the Site. It's important that you review the Terms whenever we update them or you use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after we have posted updated Terms it means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you don't agree to be bound by the changes, you may not use the Site anymore. We may change or discontinue all or any part of the Site, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
- Who May Use the Site? You may use the Site only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with the Echelon PRIME Foundation, and not otherwise barred from using the Site under applicable law.
- Feedback. We value your feedback on the Site, but please don't send us suggestions for improvements, creative ideas, designs, pitch portfolios, or other materials (collectively “Unsolicited Ideas”). This policy is aimed at avoiding potential disputes or misunderstandings when our Site might seem similar to Unsolicited Ideas that people submit. We may currently be developing, have developed, or in the future will develop ideas or materials internally or receive ideas or materials from other parties that may be similar to Unsolicited Ideas. If you ignore this policy and send us your Unsolicited Ideas anyway, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property or other rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import, and otherwise exploit in any manner or medium whatsoever known now or in the future your Unsolicited Ideas for any purpose, without compensation to you.
- Echelon PRIME Foundation's Intellectual Property. We may make available through the Site content that is subject to intellectual property rights. We or our licensors, or the third parties who otherwise own the intellectual property rights, retain all rights to that content.
- General Prohibitions and Echelon PRIME Foundation's Enforcement Rights. You agree not to do any of the following:
- Use, display, mirror, or frame the Site or any individual element within the Site, Site's name, any Echelon PRIME Foundation trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without the Echelon PRIME Foundation's express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Echelon PRIME Foundation's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Echelon PRIME Foundation's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Echelon PRIME Foundation's system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by the Echelon PRIME Foundation or any of Echelon PRIME Foundation's providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site;
- Attempt to access or search the Site or download content from the Site using any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by the Echelon PRIME Foundation or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Use the Site, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The Echelon PRIME Foundation is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Site or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider it objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Site. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
- Links to Third Party Websites or Resources. The Site may allow you to access third-party websites or other resources. We provide access only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party resources.
- Caching. The caching web-based dashboard (“Caching Dashboard”) is an interface by which you can cache your assets. Your use of the Caching Dashboard is entirely at your own risk. The Caching Dashboard is available on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. There are no warranties or representations about the accuracy, currency, completeness, availability, security, or reliability of the Caching Dashboard. You assume all risks associated with using the Caching Dashboard, and digital assets and decentralized systems generally, including but not limited to, that: (a) digital assets are highly volatile; (b) staking or delegating digital assets is inherently risky due to both features of such assets and systems and the potential unauthorized acts of third parties; (c) you may not have ready access to assets; and (d) you may lose some or all of your tokens or other assets. You agree that you will have no recourse against anyone else for any losses due to the use of the Caching Dashboard. For example, these losses may arise from or relate to: (i) lost funds; (ii) server failure or data loss; (iii) corrupted cryptocurrency wallet files; (iv) unauthorized access; (v) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies; or (vi) third-party activities. Your interaction with the Caching Dashboard will solely be through your public digital wallet address. Any personal or other data that you may make available in connection with the Caching Dashboard may not be private or secure.
- Receiving Rewards. You may be you may be eligible for receiving rewards in the form of collectibles and/or tokens. In order to successfully claim these rewards, you agree to (i) allow the Echelon Prime Foundation to register the reward token to your public digital wallet address provided and (ii) enable receiving reward tokens to your public digital wallet address provided.
- Termination. We may suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Site at our sole discretion at any time and without notice to you. Upon any termination, discontinuation, or cancellation of these Terms or the Site, the following Sections will survive: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17.
- Geographic Restrictions. The Echelon PRIME Foundation is based in the Cayman Islands. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the Cayman Islands. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the Cayman Islands, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Warranty Disclaimers.
- THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE ECHELON PRIME FOUNDATION (AND ITS SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION, OR CONTENT THEREIN): (I) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (III) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS: OR (IV) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. THE ECHELON PRIME FOUNDATION DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AS TO THE SERVICES, ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION, OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN. WE FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICES. NOTHING HEREIN NOR ANY USE OF OUR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICES CONSTITUTES OUR ENDORSEMENT, RECOMMENDATION, OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATION OF OR WITH ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
- THE ECHELON PRIME FOUNDATION CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY DATA THAT YOU DISCLOSE ONLINE. YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENT SECURITY RISKS OF PROVIDING INFORMATION AND DEALING ONLINE OVER THE INTERNET AND WILL NOT HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY. THE SERVICES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DUE TO ANY NUMBER OF FACTORS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERIODIC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, ACTS OF GOD, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, DENIAL OF SERVICE OR OTHER ATTACKS, TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS INFRASTRUCTURE OR DISRUPTION, AND THEREFORE WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY REGARDING THE USE AND/OR AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, SECURITY, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES CAUSED BY SUCH FACTORS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS OR OTHER DATA. THE ECHELON PRIME FOUNDATION WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS AND TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (I) USER ERROR SUCH AS FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS OR MISTYPED WALLET ADDRESSES; (II) SERVER FAILURE OR DATA LOSS; (III) CORRUPT FILES; (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO SERVICES; OR (V) ANY THIRD PARTY ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE USE OF VIRUSES, PHISHING, BRUTEFORCING OR OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold the Echelon PRIME Foundation and its officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Site, or (b) your violation of these Terms.
- Limitation of Liability.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER THE ECHELON PRIME FOUNDATION NOR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE, OR SYSTEM FAILURE. OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE ECHELON PRIME FOUNDATION OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE ECHELON PRIME FOUNDATION'S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
- THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE ECHELON PRIME FOUNDATION AND YOU.
- Governing Law and Forum Choice. These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the Cayman Islands, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The parties expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts located in the Cayman Islands, and you and the Echelon PRIME Foundation each waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- General Terms. You agree not to do any of the following:
- Reservation of Rights. The Echelon PRIME Foundation and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the Cayman Islands and other jurisdictions. You agree not to remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between the Echelon PRIME Foundation and you regarding the Site, and these Terms supersede and replace all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between the Echelon PRIME Foundation and you regarding the Site. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. Except where provided by applicable law in your jurisdiction, you may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without the Echelon PRIME Foundation's prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms absent our consent or your statutory right without such consent will be null. The Echelon PRIME Foundation may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and insure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.
- Notices. Any notices or other communications provided by the Echelon PRIME Foundation under these Terms will be given by posting to the Site.
- Waiver of Rights. The Echelon PRIME Foundation's failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the Echelon PRIME Foundation . Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms or the Site, please contact us at: Echelon PRIME Foundation [email protected]